Guest of Honour
The Guest of Honour Program offers our guests exclusive privileges. The Program is designed to reflect your individual travel preferences and provides enhanced benefits.
Members of Guest of Honour Program own special cards. Three cards of the Program mean three packages of discounts and compliments.
- You obtain the Classic Card upon your second check-in at any Maxima Hotels. Classic Card provides 5% discounts for accommodation, restaurants* and Health clubs** services.
- Premium Card is given upon your 10th check-in or after 15 nights spent at any Maxima Hotel. With Premium Card you can accommodate at any hotel of the chain with 10% discount, enjoy your meal at restaurants* with 5% discount and take care of your health at Health clubs ** with 10% discount.
- It only takes 20 stays or 30 nights at any Maxima Hotel to move to Exclusive status. Exclusive Card provides 20% discount for accommodation, 10% discount for restaurants*, lobby-bars and 20% for Health clubs** services.
* Discount is valid at Maxima Zarya, Maxima Irbis, Maxima Slavia hotels and does not apply to business-lunches in all restaurants.
** Discount in Health Clubs is valid for sauna, massage and gym.
Bonuses for Guest of Honour Program members:
- complimentary early check-in or late check-out
- complimentary upgrade
For more information please contact us by tel: +7 495 788 72 77 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bonuses are the subject of room availability. Please present your Card upon check-in before paying. The Program is not available if the booking is made via Maxima Hotels’ partner-company. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.